- This event has passed.
34th Annual Best Dam Campout
June 26 @ 6:00 pm - June 28 @ 1:00 pm
On the road to Lost Creek June 26th, 27th & 28th
(Directions Google) Pine Canyon Road, Croydon, Utah
For info call or text, Eric J. @ 801-430-9353 or Mike L. 801-645-9538
• Camping Per-Night….$15.00 Trailers and Motor Homes… $10.00 for Tents
• If you don’t Camp you are encouraged to attend the Meals and Meetings and all day fellowship
• Pot luck Friday evening
• Community Breakfasts Saturday and Sunday
• Campfire Meetings Friday and Saturday Night
• We chase shade and fellowship during the day as we practice the fine art of camping.
• Pets are not encouraged. If they show up and some always do, they are cautiously welcomed and pampered, they cannot roam free and need to be well mannered and on a leash.
• Enjoy the Native American Indian presence and do not disturb or camp too near their location of the Sweat Lodge Frames and such. Remember Their firewood stacks are not for our use.
• Feel free to bring your personal camping fun Horseshoes and such, just No ATV’s